Marketing for your business can sometimes feel like a game of chance. You get the next project and have to hope it's enough to make you successful, and when you run out of projects to work on, you might be in trouble. But if you're looking to maximize your chances of success with each new project, use these five tools to help improve your chances.
Here are 5 tools you can use to track sites:
1. Google Analytics: This free tool can help you track the traffic and conversion rates on your website. You can see how people are interacting with your site, and you can see how your marketing campaigns are performing. You may navigate to this website to know more about dashboard marketing metrics.
2. Clicktale: This tool helps you track the clicks and interactions on your website. It provides you with insights into which areas of your website are most popular, and it can help you to improve your website’s navigation.
3. Hootsuite: Hootsuite is a social media management platform that allows you to track the performance of your social media accounts in real-time. You can see which posts are getting the most engagement, and you can schedule posts in advance to maximize their impact.
4. Google AdWords: Google AdWords is a powerful advertising platform that allows you to target potential customers with ads. You can track the performance of your ad campaigns, and you can measure the impact of your ads on conversion rates.
5. Mixpanel: Mixpanel is a platform that allows you to track the performance of your website in real-time. You can see how people are interacting with your site.